WHM Corporate Challenge
3 CATEGORIES – MALE ONLY TEAMS, FEMALE ONLY TEAMS AND MIXED TEAMS
The Windsor Half sells out each year within months of the release of entries. 500 places in the half marathon are specifically reserved for entrants representing business teams.
There is no limit to the number of entrants in each team (subject to the overall limit of 500 places), but a minimum of 4 runners are required to score in the team results.
The event is ideal for inter-branch or inter-departmental challenges – see how head office really matches up against the local branch, Finance against IT, or management vs staff, and of course, businesses are positively encouraged to challenge your competitors to “meet up” on the start line!
- Winners Trophy
- Team Photograph
- Company Logo on our Corporate Challenge page
- If you win: Bragging rights for the next 12 months!!!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Go to the online entry page and the Corporate Challenge Entry section here and fill out the form.
- Or download a postal entry form click here
- You don’t have to enter all your runners at the same time, as long as they enter using the Corporate Challenge entry form and enter the correct Company name they will be accepted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY – SEE BELOW
Corporate Challenge Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Corporate Challenge entrants compete as individual runners in the half marathon alongside the general public and charity entrants, whilst also representing their business team.
- Entry to the Corporate Challenge is open to employees of any UK registered business or corporation (including HM forces & government departments)
- Entries are personal to the registrant and cannot be transferred.
- Minimum age 17 years on race date.
- The Winning Teams will receive a unique Windsor Half Marathon Corporate Challenge Trophy.
- Each scoring team comprises the fastest 4 members. The winning team is calculated by the lowest aggregate finishing time. There is no limit to the number of non-scoring team members – subject to entries being available. There is no limit to the number of Teams you can enter.
- There are 3 Team Categories: All Male, All Female and Mixed ( The winning Mixed team will consist of the first 2 males and first 2 females to cross the finish line)
- Corporate Challenge entrants are also eligible to score in the open prize categories
- Corporate Challenge entry conditions are supplemental to the Windsor Half Marathon terms and conditions of entry, Race Rules and UK Athletics Rules of Competition